1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for blue laced red wyndotte hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fancy Feather Poultry, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    If anyone is selling I would like to buy a dozen

If your willing to sell please incude in your post:

-pictures of your girls and you roo (If possible)

-And your current hatch rate (If you have checked you fertility lately)

-And how much for a dozen

2. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
  3. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    are you for reals? I just gave up on ebay and the BLRW and got ideal hatching eggs... oh well, it'll be a surprise on what i get.

4. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I am not at home but will send you the email of a lady I just bought a dozen from. she posted on another board, and has Sq BIRDS.. WILL SEND IT TO YOU BY TONIGHT [​IMG]
    Denna

5. Fancy Feather Poultry

May 30, 2007
    Okay thanks Denna [​IMG] .

CovantCreek, I actually had those sggs on watch in my E-bay sence yesterday
    I just like it better buying from people on BYC.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  6. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    PM'd you.. let me know if you did not get it [​IMG]
    Denna

7. Fancy Feather Poultry

May 30, 2007
    I didnt get your PM Denna :|

8. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Silkielover, where are you located? I know a guy that has a quad of BLRW adults and about 12 chicks for sale. He is in Oklahoma. (p.s There are no show quality BLRW's because there is no standard and may not be for years.)
    Monty

9. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I purchased some BLRW eggs on eggbid.com last February for $16.00 plus shipping. I was very happy with the fertility and chicks I hatched...

The auction was for 15 eggs; I received 18 and hatched 16 chicks. You can’t beat that for shipped eggs! I don’t see the seller yet this year but if you are interested I can PM you his name so you can keep an eye there for him.

If you end up not finding any eggs I may be able to ship you some in March or April…I have been out of town for the pass 3 months due to my husband being treated for cancer at MD Anderson in Houston, Tx. We are back home here in Louisiana for only a week now but have to return to Houston on Tuesday 1/15/08 for another couple of weeks. Then we should be home for good. Once I get back I can separate my BLRW from the rest of my flock, wait 4-6 weeks and collect eggs for you. I have never shipped eggs before so it would be an experiment for me. I would just charge shipping. I could also send you some pictures once I am back home…I just don’t have the time to right now.

Mitzi

10. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hey Mitzi I'd like to buy some of your eggs when available to. I think the fact that the shipping so close would be great.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by