Looking for blues

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CochinCrazy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. CochinCrazy

CochinCrazy New Egg

May 3, 2008
    Childersburg,alabama
    I'm desperately looking for a pair of Blue Bantam Cochins. Also any other colors I might be interested in. Thanks Jarried

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I don't have any birds for sale right now, but if you end up wanting to buy some eggs to incubate, let me know. I have a splash roo with all black hens so babies should all be blue. Pics on my byc website page under cochins.

<<<---

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  3. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    if you weren't so far i'd had blue and splash for you............[​IMG]

4. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    I'm down in Mobile, and I bought 16 bantam cochins this year. Unfortunately, only two were blues, and I think they are both roosters. Mobile is 3-4 hours from you, but if you get down this way you are more than welcome to one of them. They came from Ideal and are about 4-6 weeks or so.

5. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    By the way...once I get rid of all these extra roos, do you ever sell sexed pullets? I plan to keep one blue and one barred roo, then probably will want 2-3 more hens to go along wtih them.

6. CochinCrazy

CochinCrazy New Egg

May 3, 2008
    Childersburg,alabama
    I have a few that are pullets that I would be willling to sell. I have some Partridge, White, Columbian, and Crele-Partridge cross, all of which are pullets. I have more that I'm not selling but will soon hatch more and will sell some of them. Thanks, jarried

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by