Looking for breeders that ship silkie chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Chickerella2012, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Chickerella2012

Chickerella2012 Chirping

Jun 27, 2019
    I am in Florida and am looking for a private breeder that ships silkie chicks. I prefer chicks from one color. Paint, black, or white. I am looking for good quality showgirls/strippers/ normal bearded silkies.

2. EggSighted4Life

EggSighted4Life Free Ranging

Shipping was way to hard on my route for eggs... but your close by and I did like Bobbi a lot...
    http://www.indigoegg.us/Poultry.html

Heck you might even be in driving distance to her. Adding your general location to your profile will help peeps make their best suggestions possible at a glance. ;)

Best wishes! :jumpy :fl

3. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have 2 black juvenile silkies available and can ship. They are split to paint or mottled as my flock was not separated by colors this year.
    I also have an adult trio available that includes a black showgirl rooster with 2 black silkie hens

4. msiler

msiler Songster

Nov 26, 2018
    I also highly recommend Bobbi Porto at Indigo Egg! I got 5 extra chicks with my order and they have the best crests and beards. And you are close to her! Maybe even driving distance?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: