Looking for Bronze or Sepia Muscovy in the US

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by iajewel, Nov 23, 2011.

1. iajewel

iajewel Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    I know there are not supposed to be any Sepia in the US, thought I would ask.. I have bronze and would like more.

2. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    I read your post and googled and was doing some reading because we have about 100 plus Muscovy we are ZeaglerDuckFarm.com the link I read is http://www.domestic-waterfowl.co.uk/mozzie.htm and if you will scroll all the way to the bottom and read, to me it appears this Sepia is a color variation gene, anyway, we have choc., pied, lavendar, silver, creme, and some that have just to many flavor coloring to call their colors, all ours are penned and housed together.

3. iajewel

iajewel Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    I looked at your site and didn't find a single Muscovy there. Your scroll bar is not centered so it makes viewing the site sort of hard and annoying.

The Sepia and bronze I don't think are linked.. however they both seem to be non existent in the US. I have one clutch that seems to be sort of bronze with a more mahogany tint. They also were not born the color bronze are, they were born their base color and as they molted out of their baby fluff they started turning this deep mahogany. Im hoping to find others here in the US with this color.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by