looking for Buff Orp eggs FOUND SOME thanks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mojo Chick'n, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Heya -

I don't know if anyone's hens are still laying this time of year, but I would love some Buff Orp eggs to hatch out.

My eggs in the bator are hatching right now, so I'll have it empty soon.

thanks -
    meri

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
  2. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    I should have some at the end of January. I have let all the chickens run together..now I have to separate them for a month to make sure they are full stock. Sorry, I won't have them any sooner. DJ My incubator is full of mixed chickens. Hopefully we will have a lot of hens to sell eggs in spring. I am getting about a dozen eggs a day, out of 50 hens...but a lot have not yet started laying. Let me know if you want me to save you some in January.

3. Mojo Chick'n

Quote:Cool, I'll save this and let ya know. I shouldn't be hatching any more right now anyway [​IMG] , but I am already addicted to my new bator.

A friend of mine is getting me some bantam cochin eggs after thanksgiving, so I'll see if I can find some buff orps for then - if not, I'll let ya know to put me on the list.

Thanks [​IMG]

meri

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Check with Jody (hinkjc). She has gorgeous birds.

5. Mojo Chick'n

Quote:Thanks, I'll PM her tomorrow morning.

meri

6. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    sounds great to me. I have 2 BO Roos and 7 hens. I shouldn't be hatching right now either, but I hadn't hatched any for a couple of months..then our game hen came out of the woods with 10 babies...and it is all that hens fault. I had to have my own!!!! [​IMG] I really like the cochins. I seen my first at the last chicken show in Lucasville Ohio and bought a set of blue. I seen some of the bantams also. They are a beautiful chicken. Are you planning on showing your chickens. I did..one time. I loved it. DJ Good Luck with your babies.

7. Mojo Chick'n

Quote:Heya -

I don't have any plans to show, but my cochins are adorable - very fluffy. I have a speckled roo and a speckled hen, a black (well, two black pullets) and a white/buff roo.

The cochin in my avatar died this last week, I was very bummed (I had to put him down, he was about to go, and I didn't want it to drag on.)

I have 8 cochin (large, not bantam) in the bator right now, none of those have pipped yet. I have one chick, and 5 pipped (mutts). But day 21 just started, so it isn't too late for those LB cochins. [​IMG]

meri

8. minna

minna Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    Burnsville, MS
    How many are you needing, I may can help you? I've never sold eggs before and I just put 8 in the incubator a week ago. My orphs are at a friends house, but they are laying, I will call and see how good they are laying, he usually calls on the weekends for me to come get eggs anyway. Just let me know how many you need.

9. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA

meri

She just posted a new dozen up for grabs. Get them quick, because they sell out fast. Her birds are FABULOUS! [​IMG]

10. Mojo Chick'n

meri

She just posted a new dozen up for grabs. Get them quick, because they sell out fast. Her birds are FABULOUS! [​IMG]

Got em [​IMG] thanks.

meri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by