looking for buff orp eggs, plus embden goose

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kycowgirl78, Apr 16, 2009.

1. kycowgirl78

kycowgirl78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    Morgantown, Ky
    I am looking for fertile buff orp eggs or chickens that are willing to ship to KY. I'm also looking for embden goose eggs or goslings, or even a grown male to pair with my female. Every year she sets on an infertile nest because we don't have any male geese, i feel so bad for her. I'd love to have some buff orpingtons to go with my chicken population. Also have for sale 2 grown white leghorn roosters and 2 grown buff mutt roosters, $5 each but cannot ship, would have to be a pick up. Could possibly meet part way depending on distance

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

greenfamilyfarms has buff orps - I have some in my bator now and they are developing nicely. [​IMG]

3. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Are you looking for hens or roos in the buff orps? I don't have eggs yet but should in the next month or two.

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I can do a dozen Buff Orp eggs for $20 and that is shipped. [​IMG] Just let me know so that I can start collecting. [​IMG] It will only take about a day or two. I have a pair of Embden geese but my hen is broody. I can let you know when I start getting eggs again. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by