looking for buff orpington chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okto, Mar 17, 2008.

1. okto

okto Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2007
    los angeles
    just like the title says, i'm looking to add to my backyard flock of australorps and orpingtons

would like to add some buffs, the bigger the breeding stock the better, yea for big girls

you can pm me and i can also be reached at uaetcoj at yahoo dot com

thanks

2. okto

okto Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2007
    los angeles
    bump

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have hatching eggs now, or chicks 3/31 How many chicks were you looking for?

4. okto

okto Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2007
    los angeles
    i dont have an incubator, so chicks would be great. was hoping for my white orp to be broody, no dice

as far as the number, i am looking for the minimum amount you feel you can ship safely

i am looking for two, but have great homes for extras

thanks

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  5. annmjensen

annmjensen Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    Southern Ca.
    In San Fernando Valley and I am looking for Buff Orp chicks (no cockerels) too - if an order needs to be/can be split let me know - I will pick up. Probably 4-6 is all my area can hold and I can't find less than a 15 minimum. Thx.

6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    If you wanted some of my chicks they would have to be Paypal only now as these will be ready to ship tues am. Please let me know otherwise I will be dropping all of them to the feedstore. thanks Kari

7. annmjensen

Mar 28, 2008
    Southern Ca.
    I would love them and paypal is fine for me- how many pullets are left? - my email is [email protected] - I have a Blackberry, so can get e-mail any time. Thanks!!

8. annmjensen

Mar 28, 2008
    Southern Ca.
    Thanks so much for your help. My feed store just got in 6 Buffs, so I grabbed them - Go ahead with your plans for the feed store. Sorry for the back and forth and thanks so much!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by