Looking for buff silkies or any color in kentucky??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Anyone have any buff silkie pullets for sale? Plz let me know I am very interested...If you have any color let me know I am trying to add some more pullets to my flock.

2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I will hopefully have some blues in the Spring...Here's my pair. The male(Thunder) has recently started crowing...He's so pitiful you just can't take him seriously yet though. He has his sights on the Blue Silkie pullet and my DDs self blue Cochin pullet. And he tried to mount my Porcelain Dutch and she beat him up. Don't think he'll be wooing her for a while. Anyway here is my one and only pair of Silkies:
    [​IMG]
    Pullet(Stormy)
    [​IMG]
    Close up of roos head...He doesn't hide his wattles well though in front of instead of under/behind his beard...But again he could still be feathering in, they're only 6 months...
    [​IMG]

3. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    they are real nice! I 'll keep you in mind I don't have any pure blues How much are you going to sell your chicks for or hatching eggs?

4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Just shipping fee...Where are you? I bought 7 Serama once and it was cheaper for her to overnight them to me at that time than to drive to get them...This was from Between Burkesville and Glasgow to Somerset. Don't know the miles.

5. Teresaann24

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I am about an hour east of lexington mt sterling?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by