Looking for Buff Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by swift081702, May 7, 2009.

1. swift081702

swift081702 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Kiowa, CO
    We are searching for bantom buff Silkies to add to our flock, mainly as pets with our Cochin, Sussex, and Bantom & Standard Ameraucanas. Can someone recommend a good breeder, who might have hatching eggs or day old chicks available now or in the next few weeks?

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Mine are Show Quality from top breeders, I have a ton of juveniles, but can't sell them until August, when they are 6 mos. old, so I can tell their quality (price) and sex. Let me know if you are interested. I sell egg too, but not cheap. [​IMG]

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Do you ship to western Kentucky?

4. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

forgot to ask: what colors do you have available, how much $ for eggs & shipping to W. KY? Do you sell by the 1/2 doz., doz., 18 ct., ???

5. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Yes, I ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. My eggs are not cheap, as my birds were not either. I paid $100 each for my show birds. Eggs are $50 a dozen, $25 for 6 eggs, shipping is extra. !8 eggs would be $70, but I can't get 18 eggs all that fast, I don't have that many hens. 12 I can do in 4-5 days. I have hatched 3 week old eggs all the time. I incubate my older eggs and sell the freshest ones. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by