Looking for Buff, Splash, and White SQ Silkie eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RooptyDoo, Apr 19, 2009.

1. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    I am looking for Buff, Splash, and White SQ Silkie eggs. I am wanting to improve my flock. If you have any of these colors let me know. Thanks RooptyDoo

2. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    I am sending out 3 orders for white & splashes tomorrow, but I will probably have splashes by Thursday..See my website for my beautiful show silkies!!!! Eggs are 6+ for $35.00 with shipping

Vickie

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  3. Happy Chicken Mama

Happy Chicken Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Florida
    Hey Sunshine!

I sent you a pm... I have some questions about your birds! They are so pretty!

Thanks!

4. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    When do you think you'll have white silkie eggs available? Your silkies are Gorgeous! [​IMG]

5. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    :)Probably next Monday, I have 2 orders to fill! PM me if interested!!!

6. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    Do you usually send extra's?

7. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

SunshineSilkies,
    I would be interested in buff & splash eggs.

8. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I have 4 Buff Silkie hens, 1 Buff Silkie Roo, and 1 Partridge Showgirl hen all penned together. I've hatched babies from them and most are Buff Silkies, 1 has some black marks on it from the Partridge SG hen X Buff Roo cross. I've hatched a Buff SG, a Buff Sizzle (I hope (?) from the Frizzled Buff Hen X Buff ROO- the Buff Frizzled hen is now broody and not with the above mentioned chickens.) a Black SG hatched over this weekend. I'm guessing its from the Part. SG X Buff Silkie Roo. Not sure how it ended up black. But its so cute. [​IMG]
    So, if you want eggs from these birds, just let me know. PM me and I can answer any questions. I know they are very fertile- almost every egg has hatched that I've tested this month. They just started laying this Spring.
    Lisa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by