looking for cabinet incubator/ accessories for cabinet incubator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Nov 22, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Does anyone have a working cabinet incubator for sale - preferably west GA or Atlanta or east Alabama????

Also looking for a dual thermostat system to install in our single thermostat system that failed us...

Thanks and have a blessed Thanksgiving. Nancy

2. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Nancy, I just ordered 2 electronic thermos from Dickey. I dont need them, do you want them? PM me for price, etc.

3. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    Nancy, I am well I think East LOL, toward the Savannah way of the I-16, but the local shoppers guide The Bargain Hunter had a pile in it recently, and Craigs List also, and Classified ads.com, I was looking for me one and hit it lucky as god would have had it, I have 4-small ones, 1-10yr old hovabator wafer control, 1-5yr hovabator old wafer control, 1-4 yr old hovabator genisis, 1-1yr Hovabator genisis, well the hubby said Linda before you buy one more little one to get in the way with all those turner cords and incubators we are going to get you a cabnit one. Well I said Okay baby, well I know we did not have $1000 plus for a GQF Sportsman, I had went and looked at several JUNK used ones, Roy said just hang on one will come about, The Bargain Hunter came out and he was sitting reading it and said here is a Sportsman cabnit 1502 but no price, he called scheduled to meet the guy the next day at 6pm when he got off work and me out of school, we get there it is a young guy that was in my college English Comp class, and its in his mothers storage garage, he said I also have 2-GQF brooders I bought when I bought it, I hatched one setting that consisted of pan of quail egg, pan of chicken eggs, pan of duck eggs, and the dogs killed them and this is what I done with it, Well the incubator was new the plastic scratch protector was still on it and the brooders, the incubator had the metal trays that tilt turn, the water pan, the sponges the wicks, and the hatching box in the bottom, new it was with tax and shipping to best I can figure from website $1,048.00 the brooder boxes were with tax and shipping etc. $603.00 he spent $1651.00 and hatched one time, so I said okay Lancaster how much do you want for it all?? He said Linda I will take $400 right now, I got my billfold out and paid him and it is in my metal utility building waiting on Spring to get here to crank it up, lol, but again, I found numerous ones on the website above, oh and the Georgia Farm Market Bullentin also, if I come by one I will sure let you know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by