Looking for call duck hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ducklove334, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    I am still on the search for 1 or 2 call hens for my gorgious, and lonely bachelor call drakes(whose advances towards my mallard hens go unnoticed, poor guys).

I am looking for either,black(self or white bibbed),white, chocolate, or grey hens.but would really take any color,(and if anyone has crested call hens I would also LOOOVE to find some pied calls...you know where to find me [​IMG] )

reasonable price please,and reasonable distance(for pickup..in virginia), or shipping from somwheres else

thank you![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Contact these people, I e-mailed them and asked about calls and they have several. They said they will be going to Ohio nationals and taking their extras with them. I cannot afford the shipping on them from Kentucky to Missouri but you might be closer! They are in Eastview, KY. Good luck!

http://kycalls.webs.com/aboutus.htm

3. foxhollow

foxhollow Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    Winthrop
    Hi
    I have black bibs, lavender bibs and some pieds, a nutmeg pied trio and blue fawn pied hens. I am in MN but I can ship or I will be going to ohio this weekend.
    Marilyn

4. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Hey Foxhollow, are you going to the show in Columbus? My friend and I are going there and I too am looking for some nice Call Ducks.
    Sly

5. foxhollow

foxhollow Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2008
    Winthrop
    Yes I leave tomorrow AM. I was debating bringing extras to sell.
    I have some varieties I am selling out of like the blue, black and lavender bibs. Also blue butterscotch, some nice blue fawn, i ended up with a trio of nutmeg pieds, have 2 extra nutmeg pairs and gingers...
    maybe I should just bring some extras! I have not been to the show before and don't know how it will be for buyers.
    Marilyn

6. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    PMed you,foxhollow![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by