Looking for call ducks in Ma

jem92281

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
Hi,

I am so happy to find this section!
I have one call duck that's about a week old and it needs some friends. It's the only one that developed in my 1st hatch of shipped eggs.
Just before my lonely little one hatched I bought two ducklings at the feed store to be it's friends, however they are wayyy to big already and I dont plan on putting them together until the call is full sized.
SO... I am looking for call ducklings in Massachusetts. They are soo hard to find. Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Jen

Last edited:
Hey! This is Alison, we've been texting and you are getting the call ducklings from me tomorrow :) Nice to see you on here!
Yay! I love a happy ending, or should i say beginning
smile.png

Hi,

I am so happy to find this section!
I have one call duck that's about a week old and it needs some friends. It's the only one that developed in my 1st hatch of shipped eggs.
Just before my lonely little one hatched I bought two ducklings at the feed store to be it's friends, however they are wayyy to big already and I dont plan on putting them together until the call is full sized.
SO... I am looking for call ducklings in Massachusetts. They are soo hard to find. Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Jen
welcome-byc.gif
start by going to 'where am I where are you" here on BYC then look up your state, may find someone close by. there is also a Buy Sell Trade section on here. just start scrolling. Hope you can find some friends for your baby, in the mean time a small cuddly stuffed animal and a non breakable mirror will help.

Back
Top Bottom