looking for chickens breeds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by maralpz2006, Sep 30, 2007.

1. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    i`m looking for buff orpington,rhode island red,frizzle (standard),turken or naked neck(standard) speckled sussex and polish , i need only hens or pullets, and i have and extra turken rooster ,he is 7 months old (red) i have two roosters and they are fighting so i `m gonna keep just one, i can sell or trade him,i live collierville tn, close to memphis.

2. Illinois_ Kelly

Illinois_ Kelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2007
    Marion, Illinois
    maralpz2006 -
    There is a lady that goes by the ID of froggy, on here, that has some chickens and other things for sale. She's in Dickson, Tenn which I think is close to you. I'm going to e-mail her contact information to you. When you e-mail her, just let her know that Kelly from Illinois sent you.

I hope this helps!
    ~Kelly

3. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    thank you kelly, i think julie and i already talked and she doesnt have any of the breeds that i want, she got silkie.but thank you very much

4. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I have some speckled sussex pullets that are between 41/2 amd 6 months old. Some have just started laying,although I can't tell which ones. I am in SW Tn,just south of Jackson,in Chester Co.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by