LOOKING FOR CHICKENS IN AGAWAM MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by matchbxgurl, Sep 7, 2008.

1. matchbxgurl

matchbxgurl New Egg

Sep 7, 2008
    Agawam, MA
    I just lost 5 of my lil guys to a stupid RACCOON!!! completely patched up the coop and made SURE there was NO way that F'er could get back in.. but now my coop is huge and bare with only 5 in there.. im in Agwam, ma - If anyone is looking to get rid of a few chickens, let me know!! I can come pick them up this week...

2. Shogun99

Shogun99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Las Cruces, NM
    I am currently hatching some little fuzzie butts and they're scheduled to hatch near the end of this month. I can ship a few to you very cheaply if you're interested. I just bought the eggs for the hatching experience, and if you'd like a few of them, let me know. Thanks!

Ryan

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i can get you some i am in agawam to . wats ur spending price ?
    let me know
    i have 4 modern game bantam roos

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    i have a polish/silkie roo..i live close by you..Wendy

5. matchbxgurl

matchbxgurl New Egg

Sep 7, 2008
    Agawam, MA
    Thanks for all the posts! I got a few ROOster offers, but I kind of dont want to piss off the neighbors ( too much lol), They all love my chickens, but dont want the noise! [​IMG] Plus I already have a rooster in my little flock and dont want them to fight over girlfriends! [​IMG] Anyways, if anyone nearby is looking to scale down a flock or has chicks, Im interested!! Im only looking for no more than 5 more.. im willing to spend like, 30 bucks total right now.. I just bought some awesome chickies that just got totally attacked the next day by a stupid raccoon.. :*( ( Like I said before, coop is 100% FIXED!!)..

anyways - thanks for the help! LEt me know if you guys ahave anything for me.. you can email me at [email protected] if you KNOW you have something ill be interested in..

6. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    ill have chicks hatching in 2 weeks or i can sell you some pullets now
    let me know i live in agawam too

7. matchbxgurl

matchbxgurl New Egg

Sep 7, 2008
    Agawam, MA
    Quote:I emailed you, Im definitely interested in either some pullets or some chickies.. I remembered your email address, I have some chickens that you gave me as chicks a month or so ago... [​IMG] Im wondering if they are the same kind.. hehe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by