1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Chickens in MA area

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by attleborosilkie, Jan 30, 2016.

1. attleborosilkie

attleborosilkie Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2016
    Hi,

I'm looking for some baby chicks in the MA area. I have contacted Golden Egg Farm for the 2 bantams I want, but I am also looking for 2 Easter Eggers... Can anyone tell me if they know of anyone selling in the New England area? I don't want to buy online, since I don't want to purchased as many as the minimum for most sites.

Thank You in Advance,

Christina

2. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Hi Christina,
    I am in southern Maine (1 1/2 hours from Boston) and sell standard turkens and bantam silkies, showgirls and sizzles

If you are able to pick up the minimum purchase is 1 as long as you have other chicks

3. nab58

nab58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2013
    CT
  4. demikitten

demikitten Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2015

I currently have 24 EE eggs in my incubator. Should hatch end of February/beginning on March. I am located in Jaffrey NH. The eggs came from my best friends chickens, so they will be what is considered F1 EEs. Rooster is a blue Wheaton americauna, hens are black australorps, a barred rock, and a RIR.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by