Looking for chickens in Queen Creek AZ or East Valley

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ashleymama42, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ashleymama42

ashleymama42 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2008
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Hi, I am looking to buy chicks or hens in East Valley or Queen Creek AZ. I just upgraded my coop and looking for egg layers ..no banties please!
    Please reply with what you have/how much you want for them...
    Thanks!![​IMG]

2. haymil

haymil Out Of The Brooder

Aug 11, 2008
    Hey,
    San Tan Feed Store in Queen Creek has chicks right now. 480-988-3456.
    Good luck.

3. Namaste Mama

Namaste Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2008
    AZ
    [​IMG] Hi there Nieghboor, I'm in East Mesa. [​IMG] There's a ton of people on craigslist that are selling chickens. [​IMG]

4. ashleymama42

ashleymama42 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2008
    Queen Creek, AZ
    got my first set of chicks at SanTan..looking for more variety..they only had 2-3 breeds, and their brooder was in BAD shape when I picked them out there were so many dead chicks in there, I almost didnt buy them, and I thought for sure I would lose them to illness once I got them home..I bought 5, 3 made it. Very friendly there, great cust service as I was a newbie to the whole chicken thing.. but I was hoping there was someone around here that has a great variety that breeds at home..I have gotten my CornishX off craigslist.. great for $2/bird, and they are YUM, had one last night. but looking for egg layer chicks now that I only have 3. I got a biger coop that has 30 nest boxes, so Im hoping to get about 25 new chicks in the next month or so.. I have posted ads looking for them on CL too.. Thanks for the ideas! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by