looking for chicks or laying hens in NePa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nightshade, Jun 28, 2008.

1. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

okay so I just put an ad up looking for hatching eggs but I would be willing to get chicks or young layers too so here goes. I would like to pick up instead of shipping and frankly I really don't know what breed I want cause there is just so much out there. I thought I knew what I wanted but I guess I have no clue.

So I would like to know who has what for sale in NEPA I am looking for standard of large breed birds, odd or just colorful birds. when responding please list what breed you have for sale, pics would be great if possible, the price you are asking for them and where you are located at. I really hope this helps me make up my mind and get some nice birds.

The only thingsI know I am looking for are light bramahas and ees in any color but brown.

Thanks so much [​IMG] BJ

2. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

anyone?

3. ezbird

ezbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2008
    Have you tried http://craigslist.com for your area? It would be under farm/garden section. I got my roo from a listing on that sight.

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Well, you're about an hour and a half from me, but I will let you know what we have and you can decide. We would have to set a hatch for you as all of my current hatches are on order (unless someone changes their mind).

Large fowl buff orpington (brown eggs)
    Standard Araucana (tufted/rumpless - blue eggs)
    Bantam buff silkies

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by