looking for christmas present for my grandfather

Discussion in 'Geese' started by ninjaryder, Nov 26, 2012.

1. ninjaryder

ninjaryder New Egg

Nov 4, 2012
    swansea, south carolina
    I'm looking for a pair of saddleback geese for my grandfather. He has been dieing for some and id love to get them for him. Is there anybody that has a pair, young or old that they woulb part with?

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    You need to mention a breed as saddleback is a color pattern

3. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    Also, in addition to a breed, a location may help. Lots of people don't ship adult birds, but may be close enough for you to pick them up at their location.

4. ninjaryder

ninjaryder New Egg

Nov 4, 2012
    swansea, south carolina
    I think he said Pomeranian saddlebacks that's all I know and I am in south carolina.

5. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Contact Kawonu here on BYC he owns http://www.kawonufarm.com/ they are in Western NC and he has Pomeranians. No idea if has any fall sales,but worth contacting him

6. ninjaryder

ninjaryder New Egg

Nov 4, 2012
    swansea, south carolina
    Thank you. I just sent them an e- mail. If there is any otherpeople that you know of just in case he doesn't. Please let me know. And again thanks

7. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    MrsMagoo who responded has them too. Not sure if she has any available to be shipped, but worth asking.

8. Spifflove

Spifflove Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2012
    Might want to look at cottonpatch geese as well.

9. 1MrsMagoo

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    I won't have any available to ship before Christmas. My geese are probably going to start laying in the next week or so, which puts goslings out past the first of the year. I don't have any spare adults at this point. Sorry.

Hopefully, Brandon may have some for you. Both Brandon and I have the Buff Saddleback Pomeranians....like these...
    [​IMG]

Their are some members on here that have the Gray Saddleback Pomeranians. OregonBlues has some, but I don't think they have any spare adults either.

Their are about 10 people listed on the NPIP breeders list that have Pomeranians. I will look and see if their is anyone else in your area later this evening.

10. 1MrsMagoo

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    I finally had a minute to go through the NPIP breeders list. Other thank Kawonu Farms mentioned above, this is the only other breeder listed in your area:

BIRDSELL, EDWARD & TRAVIS,
    501 CLARK HOP
    ROAD, SPARTA, NC 28675

Sorry, their was no phone number included. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by