Looking for cochin bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CochinCrazy, May 3, 2008.

1. CochinCrazy

CochinCrazy New Egg

May 3, 2008
    Childersburg,alabama
    I'm looking for anyone who has cochin bantams for sell. I have a pair of Golden Laced, Buff, Crele Cuckoo,Partridge, and White which I would love a few more hens of each. And I'd like to find some Gold Partridge,Silver Partridge, Blue Partridge, Lavender, Blue, Silver Laced, Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender Cuckoo, Wheaton, Red, basically all colors except any molted and frizzles. Would be very greatfull for any help.

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I Pm'd you about a breeder very close to you, in Childersburg, her name is Darlene, very nice lady, breeds a variety of bantams, I'm not sure about the colors though, she does have reds.

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I know that Ideal Poultry has the lavenders (self-blues), birchens, mottled, and blue chicks availible. www.ideal-poultry.com I ordered from them, and I am was very pleased.

Hope that helps!

4. GotCochins?

GotCochins? Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2008
    Owens Cross Roads, AL.
    ive got blue, black, partridge and columbian.have several young ones now that i will be willing to move a little later after they get a bit bigger.all my birds are from show quality stock.im right outside of huntsville....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by