1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for cochin bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CochinCrazy, May 8, 2008.

1. CochinCrazy

CochinCrazy New Egg

May 3, 2008
    Childersburg,alabama
    Would love help finding bantam cochins (Pekins). Looking for the not so common colors. I also have a pair of Buffs, Creles, and Golden Laced which I would like more hens of. I appreciate any help.

2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Hi There, love your POW. I was last weeks with the columbians. I was wondering if you'd like to trade eggs. My columbians are show quality and cleaned up at the fair. They are from Tom Roebuck in Unionville, VA. cochinsrule.com You can check them out on this website and you can check out mine on my personal page.

I know you already have columbians but if you were looking for some new blood, these are excellent birds.

I've never shipped eggs before so if you were interested, you'd have to tell me how to do it:) Thanks, Erin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by