Looking For Cochin chicks in Ventura county

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by CochinLover, Jan 21, 2017.

1. CochinLover

CochinLover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2008
    Oxnard,CA
    I raised and showed chickens years ago in 4-H and after. I finally have a place where I can start getting chickens again. I am looking for Cochin chicks in the next few months. Looking for 2 chicks, preferably pullets at this time, not too picky which variety, but would prefer partridge, blue, MF, Mottled, buff, or Silver Laced. Do not need show quality. Just wants some hens as pets and eggs. I an not looking to get eggs, so would like to find local breeder to pick up chicks. Cant wait to start having some chickens again!!

2. Ameraucanas

Ameraucanas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2015
    Hey! I know this is not exactly what you asked for, but I noticed your avatar is a Humane Society poster, so I am inferring that you like animals. There is a really sweet hen at the Pasedena Humane Society, and if you have any space at your farm, she would love to move in! If she's not adopted soon, she'll be euthanized, even though she's a really beautiful, sweet girl, and still has many years ahead of her. If you would even consider adopting her, I'd be so grateful, because I'd hate for her to be killed just because no one wants her- she deserves a good life! Here's her information- http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/17443868-pasadena-california-bird. Please let me know what you decide, and if you need any help, advice, etc., feel free to p.m. me!
    -Ameraucanas

3. CochinLover

CochinLover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2008
    Oxnard,CA
    I would love to adopt her, I plan on adopting in the future, unfortunately I don't have anything set up yet. :( I just started getting plans for the coop and finding local cochin breeders in my area. It won't be for another month or two before I get my coop up. I hope someone adopters her though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by