1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for COOP/SHED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Morgan7782, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I am looking for a very basic Wooden Shed, or chicken coop! Must be somewhere between 6x7-8x8. Looking for a SHED or coop that is walk in, so 6 ft tall, it does not need windows I can add those myself if that is easier!

I have no building ability, or tools, so I am looking for a walk in structure or shed I can convert to a chicken coop! Will be looking to purchase near the end of October UNLESS IT IS FREE!

I would prefer free of course, but I can pay up to 500.00 dollars for a wood shed or coop with the above demensions.

I can pick up anywhere within 100 miles of Sacramento, CA

PLEASE message me if you have what I am looking for! If free I will pick up ASAP!

Looking for:

Shed OR coop
    6 ft tall, 6x7-8x8, does NOT need windows or nesting boxes. I can even add a door, but I cannot build the structure itself. OR if you can build me something for 500.00 or less that will work PLEASE message me!

-Morgan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by