Looking for curly feathered Button Quail???

quailbrain

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Oregon
Hello! I'm new on this forum but I am looking for someone who has curly button quail and would be willing to ship their eggs to Oregon? the one person i knew off no longer has quail ;( Thank you for any thoughts!!!

citalk2much
smile.png
search her
smile.png

The portland area. I'm very excited to have found some hope. I have been told on other forums that this trait is merely abused birds and that just is not true. Thank you for your replies!

Quote:
those people are thinking of hens that get over bred... which curly buttons and coturnix look completley different from over bred hens im glad you dont listen to those goofs!
smile.png

I will have more eggs in May I have a waiting list and silly birds are on stike. My super curly gal is growing feathers back the crazy white guy pulled them out the pain. She is going to go in with a blue face guy in a couple weeks
My red breast pair keep hiding their eggs I think they want to sit again silly things I need those eggs
Cinnamon pair layed once this week
Other two pairs are laying good thank goodness. They are that stunning golden pearl for BQH the one with female coloring he has a golden pearl mate. And his son is in with a red breast.

They are still hardy you just have to watch picking from others
I had my beautiful golden pearl gal in with a white male and he picked her now I am waiting for her feathers to grow back
I keep my buttons only in pairs they do better that way

Back
Top Bottom