looking for Day/week old Chicks Near Sparta, Michigan, I will Pick up!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by n2thestorm5032, Jun 26, 2008.

1. n2thestorm5032

n2thestorm5032 Chillin' With My Peeps

Just as the subject says! I am looking for day old chicks some where around in Michigan, atleast 50 miles to 60 miles away from Grand Rapids, I will pay if you want, I jest need 2 more Day old Chickens or A week old. 2 weeks old at the most, I will Pick them up!!!!!

2. montcapu

montcapu Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    why only 2? us chicken lovers need as many as we can get... LOL... any ways I have afew that I got with my shipment of guineas (I am expecting them to be male) but need to find a home for them I live in Laingsburg ouside of lansing.... lt me know
    angela

3. n2thestorm5032

well i can only hold 2 more, so technically it is as many as I can get! lol Thank you but I don't want guinea's, ( I hope that didn't sound mean :| ) Thank you though for offering, I really do Appreciate it!

4. montcapu

montcapu Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    they are not guineas, the hatchery sent chickens with my order of guineas (probably for warmth), but like I said they are probably males, let me know
    angela

5. n2thestorm5032

OOO ok well then that changes it.. sorta if you have Chickens with your order, and if they are female then post back, but I don't want roosters right now, because I am new to taking care of chickens and for the first year i want to just have layers, then in a year start breeding, But if you get hens, thats a differ. story! but then iono if I could pick up that far away, because of Gas!!! [​IMG] So if your not sure if they are male of female. I really can't take the risk especially with gas money, But thank you though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by