Looking for Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, May 28, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    The digital camera we had died the other day. I know that I can go and buy a new one but I can't afford those expensive prices. If you have an extra, seems some ppl do, and are willing to sell it at a good price please PM me. I would like tohave another beings I have eggs in our bator and would love to take pics when they start hatching.

2. Cocky

Cocky Songster

Nov 15, 2007
    Georgetown, SC
    Are you sure? I've heard the prices on some high priced cameras have dropped recently. I don't know how true it is, but you may want to check into it.

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Or, you can have pictures from a non digital camera developed onto a cd from Walmart or CVS (cheaper than photo prints) and save it on your computer.

4. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:This is a good idea but it makes for alot of driving. And with gas prices so high, thats not a good thing right now.

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

You can find a decent number of cheap digital cameras on newegg.com. They seem to depreciate really fast.

6. rooster0209

rooster0209 Songster

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
  7. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Songster

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
    walmart has them at a cheap price and they got some good ones that wont break your bank

8. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    I second overstock. My mom shops it.

9. Bi0sC0mp

Bi0sC0mp Songster

Apr 21, 2008
    Raiford,FLA
  10. kburen

kburen Songster

May 19, 2008
    I would suggest looking into a Canon (brand). They take really good pictures and aren't really expensive....I've had 3 or 4 different camera brands and by far have been the most happy with my Canon (new). I paid $180 at best buy for it, but they have some lower quality ones that take really good pictures too for cheaper.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: