1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Dominiques In Central Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ThePamperedPullet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello to all our Texas Peeps. I have a lady that lives in Grapevine that is looking for a Dominique hen. She is just starting out but has a few birds already and would like to add a nice Dom to her flock. I am getting her to set up a BYC account but until then I told her I would post this for her. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You

2. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there no one in Texas that has Dominiques?

3. banks

banks Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi,

I don't know if a Barred Rock is similar to a Dom or not but I got my BR from Marshal Grain in Ft Worth. They have a Grapevine store but do not sell chicks there. She migh call Marshall's @817-416-6600 it's on E Lancaster in Ft Worth.

Best of luck

BTW I am looking far a layer of light Blue eggs if you happen across any.

4. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    She contacted me as well. I haven't been able to find any out here. I was promised some back in the spring but when I went to pick up they were barred rocks [​IMG]

5. larrylofts

larrylofts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    LOTT TX
    i know the apa rep had them sam bush ft worth area

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by