Looking for dual purpose/silkie BREEDER NEAR ONTARIO CANADA

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by cluckcluck42, Oct 4, 2009.

1. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    Hey guys I am looking for a breeder of Orpingtons, RIR, Plymouth Rocks, pretty much any good dual purpose birds or silkies. I need at the very least a few broody hens.

I found a hatchery in Ontario, performance poultry, but I am not 100% on hatcheries. I would LOVE to find a breeder.

Anyone know of any reliable chicken breeders in Ontario area, or throughout Canada? I can't take any from the states, they won't be delivered over the border. I've been googling my butt off and I just cannot seem to find any list of canadian chicken breeders! Only hatcheries and even then only one in my area.

Many many many thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  2. fasbendera

fasbendera Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Midwest
    Take the word hatcheries out of you subject line if you are looking for a breeder you may get a response.

3. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    Thanks.

I will likely end up going through a hatchery but I would rather pay more money for good quality animals from a breeder. Fingers crossed!

4. a p p l e s

a p p l e s On holiday

Oct 3, 2009
    vaughan
    yo dude i live in Canada Ontario too lol [​IMG] Im looking for dual purpose birds especially the RIR. If you find anywhere can you please pm me? be a nice neighbor xD

5. Digidude6

Digidude6 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by