Looking for ducklings

macyduck

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2017
Arkansas
I'm looking for Blue Swedish, Welsh Harlequins, and Cayugas
I'm in Central AR and I'm willing to drive about 2 hours out of necessary.
I'm having a hard time finding these ducklings other than online but with shipping from Metzers or Ideal it ends up being over $80 for 3 ducklings
Anyone have any ideas?

Central AR? As in, near the LR area? TSC sometimes sells Cayugas, but you'll have better luck in Atwoods.

Bout 2 hours south of LR is Monticello, which I KNOW has an Atwoods. I always see little Cayuga ducklings there. You should call ahead and see if they have little black ducklings before you go that far, of course.

Central AR?  As in, near the LR area?  TSC sometimes sells Cayugas, but you'll have better luck in Atwoods.

I
Bout 2 hours south of LR is Monticello, which I KNOW has an Atwoods.  I always see little Cayuga ducklings there.  You should call ahead and see if they have little black ducklings before you go that far, of course.

I'm pretty much in LR I love 5 min outside of it!
I bought my Pekins at TSC but that's the only kind they had and I had to go to the one in Sherwood to get them!
I called Atwood's (the closest one is hot springs) and they had no idea what kinds of ducklings they were and then just said "I think they're mixed"
Have you ever bought any ducks from Atwood's?

I'm pretty much in LR I love 5 min outside of it!
I bought my Pekins at TSC but that's the only kind they had and I had to go to the one in Sherwood to get them!
I called Atwood's (the closest one is hot springs) and they had no idea what kinds of ducklings they were and then just said "I think they're mixed"
Have you ever bought any ducks from Atwood's?

Ack! Sorry things piled up and I wasn't able to get back to this.

And there's a TSC on Colonel Glenn...Near the Landers. I mostly see Khaki's there, though.

TSC and Atwoods employees will definitely not know what they got there. You can ask them if there are "little black ducks" but that's all they MIGHT be able to tell you, if they're willing to go back and look.

I haven't bought ducklings from Atwoods, but it's where most people around here get them.

Hope you find your duckies!

Ack!  Sorry things piled up and I wasn't able to get back to this.

And there's a TSC on Colonel Glenn...Near the Landers.  I mostly see Khaki's there, though.

TSC and Atwoods employees will definitely not know what they got there.  You can ask them if there are "little black ducks" but that's all they MIGHT be able to tell you, if they're willing to go back and look.

I haven't bought ducklings from Atwoods, but it's where most people around here get them.

Hope you find your duckies!

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom