looking for ducks,chickens,turkeys,geese ect.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bptp731, Apr 23, 2008.

1. bptp731

bptp731 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2008
    I'm in west Tennessee and am trying to build up my little barn yard flock I'm not real hard to please.I'm willing to pay some shipping costs or drive a reasonable distance.

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    what kind are you looking for? Bantam or standard? Pure or mixed? Cause I have both bantam and standard, but they will be mixed.

3. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    You'll have to specify what kinds you want [​IMG]

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have a Toulouse Gander for sale. Pick up only. $10.00 asking. Located in UPstate NY. Where are you located?

5. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Quote:
    I'm in west Tennessee and am trying to build up my little barn yard flock I'm not real hard to please.I'm willing to pay some shipping costs or drive a reasonable distance.​

6. bptp731

Apr 21, 2008
    as I said I'm not picky at all as long as they have two feet and feathers.If you have something your wanting to sell or give away and are close enough to drive or can give reasonable shipping post here and we can work something out

7. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I can't help you out with birds because you live too far away, but I could send you Duck, Chicken, and Bantam hatching eggs for a resonable price....if you have a way to hatch them.

8. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I live in Canton, MS and am fixing to thin my flock down considerably so can fix you up on chickens, and maybe a few baby ducks but no turkeys' or geese.

James

9. bptp731

Apr 21, 2008
    hey that sounds good what are you looking to get rid of

10. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Well I have quite a few different birds that I will be getting rid of, I have about 10 silkie chicks, some blue's, whites, partridge and maybe a couple of blacks, might possibly have a few Welsummers (not sure on these yet they may be spoken for) some Turken (naked neck) chicks and 2 grown hens, possibly 1 grown Blue Orpington Rooster, some half Blue, half Buff Orpington birds really beautiful colored birds, maybe some dominique's (these also may be spoken for) 1 barred rock pullet. I am sure there are more but thats all I can think of at the moment will have to go to the pens and get an exact number and list.

Also might have a few half Black East Indie and half Grey Call Ducklings very cute black with white bibs.

Also considering selling all my TRUE Araucana Bantams I have 2 Roosters and 4 Hens.

James

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by