Looking for Easter Egger or Americuana Rooster in New York

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkie33, Mar 3, 2009.

1. silkie33

silkie33 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    Carthage,N.Y.
    I would like to buy a rooster hatched from a blue egg. Email me at [email protected] I would like to pick up so must be in driving distance.

2. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    I have an ameracauna cockeral for sale. Eggs came from Texas, only one hatched. He's nice, but I have no need for another roo.
    $20.[​IMG]

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I have an ee cockerel 7 weeks old that came from a mixed EE roo (don't know what color egg he came out of though and from a EE hen that lays a light blue egg. I cant promise without knowing about the roos egg if it is carrying all or half a blue egg gene. I am also about to hatch some Araucanas (rumples's pure) from a fellow BYC member hinkjc and will not be keeping the roos. I am going to be banding the ones that come from blue eggs so that I know. You are welcome to buy one once they are 5-6 weeks old and I can sex them.

I also have Austalorp Roos that are from a nice flock that are 3 months old. and several other cockerels of various breeds (probably will end up in freezer camp)

Oh I also raise my birds on only certified organic feed and the cockerel I mentioned is 2nd generation Organically raised.

he would be $6 I am in westchester NY dont know how far that is from you.

4. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    This boy came out of a blue egg.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by