Looking for EE Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by new2chickens, Mar 5, 2008.

1. new2chickens

new2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    I would love to take a very young EE roo off anyone's hands that is near enough to me for me to come pick up or meet half way. I am in Tomball TX (near Houston)

Sarah

2. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    I have one but I am in Illinois. Darn!

3. new2chickens

Mar 2, 2008
    Rats!! I see you also have an App gelding!! What pattern? I have a leopard

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    I had a couple, tried to rehome, but they made really good chicken corn chowder [​IMG]

5. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I looked and looked for someone to pick up an EE roo not too long ago and finaly gave him away. Blisschick and Blue both have EE's and are pretty close to you. I am hatching some very nice Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas right now and will be looking to ditch a few extra cockerals soon if you're not in a big hurry. Also there is trade days (a chicken swap meet type deal) in Conroe comming up soon and they always have a good selection of EEs. Hope this helps.

Blessings,
    Melissa

6. CoopDelisle

CoopDelisle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Gulf Coast
    I have been wanting to ask if EE roosters were generally friendly? I may be looking for one myself....

7. new2chickens

Mar 2, 2008
    I just picked up a strait run Ameraucana at TSC this morning...so if she/he turns out to be Ashley instead of Elvis...I will be looking again!!
    Tell me more about these trade days in Conroe?!?! What is this, because Conroe is like 15-20 minutes from me!

Sarah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by