Looking for egg carton labels ??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by swtangel321, Dec 31, 2008.

1. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    If you think this is in the wrong section please feel free to let me or a mod know, couldnt figure where else to put it !!

Anway, I'm looking for egg carton labels. I dont want to print them myself is there a website on here that sells them printed for a good price??

Thanks !!

2. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Quote:try eggcarton.com or it may be with an "S" eggcartons.com

they have a variety of labels, I think, but they may just be the blanks that you can print your name onto, or write your name onto. If ya get thsoe, though, and don't want to print them, maybe a nice caligraphy handwritten name would be cool.

ETA - it is eggcartons.com and they also have rubber stamps that you can have customized - that might be a better route if ya don't want to print them.

meri

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  3. swtangel321

Jul 11, 2008
    Thanks, I did look on there a few mins ago. They are blanks and I dont have a printer to print on them !! The stamp is an idea !! I cant belive I cant find a company that prints them for yah [​IMG]

4. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Quote:Yeah, til I went and looked just when I posted, I didn't know they had stamps, either [​IMG] I may have to get one myself [​IMG]

meri

5. jvls1942

jvls1942 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    How many are you needing? Do you have a Presto Printing company or something similar in your area?? Someplace that prints business cards?? I cannot tell you what the cost would be..so don't jump on me and tell me you don't want to spend that much..

6. swtangel321

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:I wont jump on yah, dont worry !! I have a printing shop not to far from me, I'll check them out... Thanks !!

7. SewingDiva

SewingDiva Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I bet it you coud go onto Etsy and look in papergoods to find a shop who could make them them for you.

A lot of those folks are talented graphic designers in their day jobs.

Phyllis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by