1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by addicted2chicks, May 3, 2009.

1. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    I have a new incubator coming, I am guessing it will be here this week. I want to find some dark brown egg layers, olive green egg layers and some standard silkie eggs. Would like the eggs to make it here by next saturday the 9th.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    All silkies are bantams. [​IMG]

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have silkies that I could send out in the morning.

4. addicted2chicks

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:Well I am a dork and I thought that until I read something today and I guess I assumed there were standards. Lol.

5. addicted2chicks

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:What colors do you have? How much for the eggs and shipping?

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Well I am a dork and I thought that until I read something today and I guess I assumed there were standards. Lol.

No problem, I believe in other countries there are some that are considered LF, but not here. Now, my roo is huge compared to the rest of my birds, but he is still considered a bantam [​IMG]

7. dancingbear

dancingbear Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    South Central KY
    I have EE eggs, some are a light-to-medium olive green. Of course, you can't guarantee what color the eggs of the offspring will be. I posted these on page 301 on the 24-hr auction thread, pics of parent birds are there as well. If you are interested, send me a PM. I'm adding to these until I have a dozen, (I get 3-4 per day) and will be rotating these out and replacing with fresh ones as I get them, so you'll get fresh eggs.

[​IMG]

8. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:What colors do you have? How much for the eggs and shipping?

I have 5 blue hens and a buff splash hen with a grey roo and a black sizzle roo. 12 eggs $20 includes shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by