Looking for Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by SarasNest, Feb 21, 2014.

1. SarasNest

SarasNest Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2014
    NH
    Hi everyone[​IMG] I am looking to get a few new breeds of chickens and I'm in search mode. I would love it if I can find local but if I need to have them shipped that will have to do. I want to pay as little as possible not looking for show birds just back yard chooks. I could also trade some homemade Jams or Maple syrup(in a month) The breeds I am looking for are Polish, Orpingtons, Silkie, Sebright, Cochin, Wyandotte, RIR, and Brahmas. If anyone can help me out let me know. Thanks

ETA: Still need some Sebrights, Cochins , Wyandottes and Brahmas

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi! we carry silkies - of various colors, separated by pen, also lavender orpingtons and blue/black and splash orpingtons. If you are interested in other of our eggs for your incubator or broody hens, you may see the listings here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875 More pics are also available on our website http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com as well as Facebook The Garry Farm Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day!

3. rambob59

rambob59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2013
    Central California
    I have a barnyard mix of eggs at $4 a dozen plus shipping! or $6 for 2 dozen! send me a pm I am also having a free egg raffle.

4. SarasNest

Jan 30, 2014
    NH
    What mix do you have? How do you wrap them for shipping?

5. rambob59

Oct 9, 2013
    Central California
    The barnyard mix is a pen full of different breeds for egg laying purposes. It consists of these roosters : Barred rock, white leghorn, French black copper maran, Rhode island red, olive egger, FBCM cross, buff orp cross, and the hens are white leghorn, blue Andalusian, white Andalusian, hybrids, Easter egger(lays brown) and welsummers.

6. rambob59

Oct 9, 2013
    Central California
    I wrap each egg in paper towel, then in bubble wrap. After I'm done I place them,in a box full of shredded paper and add more as put eggs in.

7. SarasNest

Jan 30, 2014
    NH
    pm sent rambob59

8. McPhersonFarm

McPhersonFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2013
    Fort White, FL
    I have some polish eggs available. White crested black as of right now and soon as fertility is confirmed I will have blue black and splash polish available as well. We have a thread on here with the list of our eggs available!

9. Roger5560

Roger5560 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2013
    Murphy, NC
    are you still looking for eggs I have some Dominiques

10. SarasNest

Jan 30, 2014
    NH
    How much per doz. and shipping to 03447?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by