Looking for fertile eggs in OK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hangemhorns, May 23, 2008.

1. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    hi i am looking for fertile chicken eggs in oklahoma....breed doesnt matter to me just wanting to get incubators going...would like to get at least 4 doz if not more.....

2. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hi there...If you don't mind shipping, I can send you approx. 4 dz asst. purebreeds for 50.00 including shipping. I have bantam frizzle cochins, bantam smooth cochins, BTW Japanese bantams, Ameraucanas/EE, Silkies, Mille fleur d'uccle. (Not sure if I will have any d'uccle eggs, since most of my hens are broody right now...but maybe!). You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com Eggs are carefully packed and I have had very good luck shipping this year (zero breakage!!). I can start collecting for you this weekend to send out on early next week. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Leah

3. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I just sent you a PM and email. There's lots of people in Oklahoma with fertile eggs, myself included!

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Where in OK are you? I always have extra hatching eggs, and if you were close enough to pick them up, I could give you a great deal on them [​IMG]
    Oh, I am by Durant, which is in SE Oklahoma [​IMG]

5. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    i live near stillwater, ok.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by