Looking for Frizzle Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rusticacres, Nov 1, 2008.

1. rusticacres

rusticacres Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2008
    Okemah, Oklahoma
    Hi

Looking for some fertile Frizzle eggs to hatch with my kids. Any color is great!

Thanks,!!!

2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have frizzle eggs, I have a black roo and partridge roo with 4black hens, and a white silkie hen with a white frizzle roo... all mine will be sizzles no t just frizzle. I get $20.00 a dozen including shipping let me know if you are interested...
    [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:Are your frizzles cochins? or another breed? [​IMG]

NEVERMIND! Silly me...I just checked out your signature...they're standard cochin frizzles, right? And your sizzles are bantam silkies?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  4. ladybug4ut1

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have 2 frizzle girls and 2 sizzle girls and they are with silkie roos and my white boy is a frizzle and he is with a silkie girl....hope that helps. I do not have any plan bantam cochins....

5. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

OH, ic. So you have sizzles. If they were frizzled cochins I'd definitely be interested as well. I just hatched out a sizzle last week, and have 10 more in the bator right now...they sure are cutie pies! Anyone who gets these eggs will hatch some super cute babies...as all sizzles are!

6. ladybug4ut1

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    yes I agree...i hatched one out of m red frizzle roo and my white silkies and she is the prettiest thing and i have a white one that i hatched and she is so sweet and soft...

7. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Dipsey Doodle also has Bantam Frizzle Cochins with a smidge of silkie in them to keep it interesting...

8. rusticacres

rusticacres Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2008
    Okemah, Oklahoma
    Hi

I am working on getting my bator here this week - would you have some available to ship next week like around the 10th?

Please let me know - also you can email me directly at [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by