Looking for golden laced Wyandotte hatching eggs in the us.

Hatch in chicks

Songster
Mar 3, 2023
hello, I'm in central us and looking for someone that breeds golden Wyandotte's. I'm trying to keep the price under 25 dollars a dozen thanks so much.

The price for hatching eggs these days is crazy. You're better off buying chicks because there cheaper and you could sell hatching eggs from them next year for $8.00 each. You'll easily recoup the money you spent on chicks. :D Chicks at McMurray are around $4.50 each and independents want almost $8.00 for hatching eggs! I dont get it.

The price for hatching eggs these days is crazy. You're better off buying chicks because there cheaper and you could sell hatching eggs from them next year for $8.00 each. You'll easily recoup the money you spent on chicks. :D Chicks at McMurray are around $4.50 each and independents want almost $8.00 for hatching eggs! I dont get it.
thanks

If you put your state in the profile I'd be able to send you the NPIP people in your state. Leads to finding breeder stock near you.

Hatchery stock is not the same and it's easy to tell the difference. I don't doubt hatching eggs are expensive for quality stock. But that's not hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom