Looking for good White Holland eggs or poults preferably west of Mississippi....

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by PrairieFarmer, Jan 27, 2012.

1. PrairieFarmer

PrairieFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2011
    Hi! I'm looking for breeder quality eggs or poults of White Holland turkeys. Not hatchery. I'm in Washington state so preferably would like somebody as close to me as possible just for shipping issues. Also, I hate having to bid on ebay (bidding on here is okay). But preferably, just tell me how much and I'll buy it! Any suggestions folks?

2. PrairieFarmer

PrairieFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2011
    Nothing, huh? I guess that's why I'm having a hard time finding any!

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    It might be too early in the year for turkey eggs.

4. carmentk

carmentk Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2012
    Summerville SC
    Just the person I am looking for. When is the usual turkey egg-laying season? I am in Middle Tennessee. I have a pair of Bronze who are almost a year old. The jake is displaying and courting but I have not observed any mating behavior. If she lays will she do it in her pen or out in the brush? Should I keep her confined to see if she is laying? My ducks usually start in January, although they are late this year, my chickens in Feb/March, and the guineas in April. Thanks for your help.

5. flaming007

flaming007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2012
    canton kansas
    Give frank reese at good shepard ranch a call. I am pretty sure he raises them. I know he raises a ton of turkeys. Tell him ryan flaming sent ya!

6. VI KING RANCH

VI KING RANCH Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Campbell River
    My turkeys are allready laying me a egg a day, have been since Christmas...

7. bcboy

bcboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2012
    Vernon
    How is your flock Holland Whites doing?[​IMG]

8. Celie

Celie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2012
    Tickfaw, Louisiana
    I do not have any Holland White Turkey eggs or day old Pouts for sale right now, because my hens are in molt and not laying. If they start laying again before spring, I will send ya'll a post, and let you know. Sorry,
    Celie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by