looking for goose eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, May 4, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I finnaly got paypal and an icubator so now i can deff buy the goose eggs .

i am looking for sebastopal ,or pomeranians , or brown china

If any body has any let me know
    Thanks

P.S would need to be shipped to Ma

2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I thought you were selling your new incubator because you had to get rid of all your poultry? You just posted that a couple of hours ago, has something changed? Do you get to keep everything? If so, awesome news!! [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

4. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I can keep my geese . Because i have some canadians and toulouse and just a few white geese The guy who inspects your place to make sure u got rid of every thing is going to right in his report that the geese are just wild geese who just like to live in our back yard and i have quil that he is letting me keep so i will just use the incubator to hatch quil and geese eggs .

5. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    I have 3 sebastopol goose eggs right now - $45 which includes Priority shipping. [​IMG]

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have geese eggs for sale.

I have pure cray saddleback Pomeranian, pure dewlap african and mutts. The mutts are from buff hens and the ganders are the pom, roman tufted, giant gray dewlap. Im asking 3.00 an egg. I have 2 mutt, 2 african and 3 pom eggs. ..................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by