looking for hatchery with low minumum

Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
finally got clearnce from my parents to get some chicks! my mom wants to order online. i've been looking for a hatchery that has a minimum of at the most 15, and has sexed pullets. plus on that has at least a few rare breeds in stock (meyer, MPC, and ideal are all booked)

could use some help

My Pet Chicken but very expensive when you add shipping. Your best bet is going to your local grain.garden store and buying what they have in stock. Most places will order what you want and add it to their next shipment. Good Luck and Enjoy!!!

Ideal has a $25 minimum order. That means if you order 5 chicks that add up to more than $25 then you can complete your order. However, they will put male chicks in the box for warmth if you order very few chicks, but you don't have to pay for those.

Quote:
It also does not include sexing charges and you can't get turkeys or other gamebirds with the $25 minimum...but you (OP) didn't want turkeys or gamebirds anyway, right?
lol.png

Quote:
It also does not include sexing charges and you can't get turkeys or other gamebirds with the $25 minimum...but you (OP) didn't want turkeys or gamebirds anyway, right?
lol.png

no, they wouldn't be very good companinons with my remaining chickens from yesterdays dog attack!

i looked into Ideal, but they have only 1 or 2 of the breeds i want. THEY'RE COMPLETELY OUT OF WYANDOTTES TIL FALL!!!!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom