Looking for Hatching buddies for Christmas Eve! Or, close to that date

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Cynthia12, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    I have 13 New Hampshires set, and should be hatching close to Christmas Eve. Guess it's my very own Christmas Present! Anyone else have some close to that date, before or after is great! [​IMG]

2. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I just set eggs due Christmas Eve [​IMG]

3. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Quote:Yaay, look forward to seeing you here..

Also looking for cat? I hope she finds us...

Nosey, love your Avatar..is that an Ameraucana..or EE? Darling. What kind of eggs did you just set? I have some EE's in lock down right now.

4. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California

Nosey, love your Avatar..is that an Ameraucana..or EE? Darling. What kind of eggs did you just set? I have some EE's in lock down right now.

That is an White LF Ameraucana cockerel in the picture. [​IMG] I set LF black/Blue Ameraucana, bantam polish, and a few mystery eggs left behind in cages at a show this weekend. I just hatched some white ameraucanas, and bantam white polish today.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  5. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah

That is an White LF Ameraucana cockerel in the picture. [​IMG] I set LF black/Blue Ameraucana, bantam polish, and a few mystery eggs left behind in cages at a show this weekend. I just hatched some white ameraucanas, and bantam white polish today.

I have a true LF Blue Ameraucana. She is a sweetheart. I once had a white girl, I can't remember why I gave her up. Wish I hadn't. Would love to have another white girl. Here's a picture of her in a nest box. You should post some pictures of your new babies..get some folks excited to join.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  6. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I wish I could join you but promised DH to give the incubator a vacation until after the holidays.

7. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Quote:Well at least you have a lot of cute babies right now. Have a wonderful Christmas, and we'll be seeing you around on here, you give great suggestions and ideas!

8. bikerchic

bikerchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2011
    Virginia
    I will join! I know I have some due on Christmas eve, but I can't remember which ones. I will post the kind when I check my notes at home!

9. littlecreekfarm

littlecreekfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Virginia
    i've got some mutt eggs going in tomorrow........they should hatch before new years 29th

10. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Great..we're getting some hatch buddies! I'm thinking what a cute picture it would be to have some baby chicks under the Christmas tree. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by