looking for hatching eggs in sullivan co TN or nearby

fresheggs4u

Songster
12 Years
Dec 6, 2007
I would like to purchase two doz hatching eggs. I would like a breed that is a very good layer and not broody. I will consider ordering but wanted local to avoid shipping.
Standard breeds please, not bantams. Thanks

i live in dickson tn and have lots of eggs for hatching call me i get 4.00 a dozen and they are from great egg layers i get 20 plus eggs a day.615-446-0302 or615-429-1841 Lisa

Sullivan County is in the far east top corner. Near the VA NC line. Nascar Bristol Motor Speedway is in Sullivan Co. If that helps.

I'm in Sullivan County...
While I realize that you want hatching eggs, would you be interested in chicks? Wards Feed Store (Kingsport) will let you place an order with them and they will call you when the chicks arrive. That's where I got my original chickens.

I'm in the southwestern tip of VA (about 2 hours from Bristol). I don't have any purebred eggs at the moment, mine would be mutts, but you are welcome to some of mine if you are interested. I'll have an assortment of chicks in about 2 1/2 weeks if you would be interested in some of those, let me know and I'll tell you what kind. Also, my local farm store orders a variety and sells them for $2 a chick.

I'm actually looking for hatching eggs. I bought some from Wards and ordered some from Ideal. Pullets that is. I have a friend with small children that wants to borrow my incubator and hatch some. I'm in Blountville as well.

i live right off 394 but i have no eggs
yet
tongue.png

I'm getting between 18-22 eggs a day from 24 hens but i have not rooster! Yet!
I have 30 new chick coming along nicely.

If you don't mind that they are mixes, I'm getting about 6-8 eggs a day (when the dog leaves them alone). I'm not sure I made it clear that I do have fertilized eggs when I posted before.

Back
Top Bottom