1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Looking for hatching eggs or biddies near Jacksonville Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leslie0815, Dec 15, 2008.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Hi ya'll, I have to make a trip to Jacksonville Fla. on the 16 th of Dec. I was wondering if anyone near there has any hatching eggs or biddies to sell. I am looking for some heavy breeds, silkies, or might consider anything else. I will check here before I leave to see if anyone has any info for me. I bought 5 dozen eggs off Ebay that were due to hatch the 2 of Dec. I only had 7 hatch and 2 of those are real frail. Would appreciate any info.
    Thanks Leslie

2. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Songster

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    Have you tried looking on eggbid.com?

3. leslie0815

leslie0815 Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Yep, not much luck there either.
    Thanks Leslie

4. Florida chick

Florida chick Songster

Jan 19, 2008
    I am in Jasper,FL maybe en route? I have Barred Rocks and White Leghorns, but I am baking like crazy this week! How many are you looking for ?

5. leslie0815

leslie0815 Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Thanks for getting back with me. I just got home. I am trying to build my chickens back up since I lost most all of them when my dh was in the hospital for so long. We are planning a trip again soon, maybe we can meet up then or maybe I can try some eggs when the weather warms up.
    Thanks Leslie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: