Looking for help identifying this bantam

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Mrs123Wife, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Mrs123Wife

Mrs123Wife Just Hatched

Apr 12, 2017
    Hello all, I'm new to BYC as a poster, but have been lurking and learning for a while! I was hoping that someone could help me identify this chick? We bought 3 bantams, and I have identified 2 (silver sebright and Duucle), but this little one (Nugget) is continuing to keep me challenged. She is tiny, has a little white on her chest and no feathers on her feet.

Any help?

[​IMG]

2. junebuggena

junebuggena Chicken Obsessed

Apr 17, 2015
    Long Beach, WA
    Gold Laced Sebright.

3. Mrs123Wife

Mrs123Wife Just Hatched

Apr 12, 2017
    Thank you!

4. jnckids

jnckids Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2017
    North Shore, Illinois
    Love Gold Laced birds... I want a Gold Laced Polish next. The lady I get my birds from has some due to hatch soon.

5. Mrs123Wife

Mrs123Wife Just Hatched

Apr 12, 2017
    That's exciting!

This is our first batch of chicks. I grew up with chickens, so I'm used to Rhode Islands, Isa Browns, etc...but we've never had bantams. I looked up what she may look like when she grows up....beautiful! It looks like we also have a silver sebright and Mille fleur D'uccle, too!

We have 15 total-- 3 bantams, 3 Rhode Islands, 3 Black sex links, 3 Leghorns, and 3 Isa Browns---plus 4 ducklings. Looking forward to seeing them grow!

6. jnckids

jnckids Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2017
    North Shore, Illinois
    Awesome! We have a Light Brahma and RIR that are older (almost 6 yrs). Cinnamon Queen (Golden Comet/ISA Brown/ etc), 3 White Leghorns, an EE, 2 Naked Necks (1 of which is an olive egger), wheaten OEGH, Blue Cochin, Partridge Braham, Barred Rock/Ameraucana cross, naked neck sizzle, 2 mille fleur D'uccle hens and 1 roo, naked neck frizzle cochin roo, a blue cuckoo silkie roo, and I have 2 chicks that we hatched 3/12 and 3/13 that I have posted in a guess that chick post at https://www.backyardchickens.com/users/subscriptions/index/view/threads

Obviously, there are a couple of people that can see this list and have a better guess as to the parents.. LOL.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    gold laced Sebright - what a doll!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by