John Knight

Chirping
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for adding me. My question is to the breeders out there. I placed an order with a hatchery before I read this forum and found out that breeders such as are found on this website produce genetically superior chickens than hatcheries do. I'm looking for six friendly, quiet hens to start a backyard chicken family with my daughter here in Florida. I've ordered these day old chicks to be delivered from a Hatchery (all female): a silky bantam, a cream legbar, a blue favacauna or easteregger, a black copper or gold cuckoo marans, an olive egger and a welsummer. As you can see we want colored eggs. Is there a breeder out there who has all or most of these that you could deliver in the next two weeks, who takes MasterCard? Thank you for your consideration,
John

Hi John and welcome to BYC :ya I'm sure some of our Florida folks will be along shortly and will better be able to address your question. Again, welcome and so glad you joined us:ya

You can also post on your state thread. Put "Florida" in the search box and it should come up for you. Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock :frow
Thanks diva. I tried that but only got a couple of posts from recent years. I may have limited it to the bst forum though, so I'll try elsewhere to to

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Back
Top Bottom