1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Hens in South Alabama!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wolfpack62001, Mar 17, 2007.

1. wolfpack62001

wolfpack62001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    New Brockton, Alabama
    Im looking for some Hens for my small flock, intressted in about anything, I live by Enterprise.
    Thanks All!

2. pearsjd

pearsjd Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2007
    N. Central AL
    Hi

We have Buff Orphington and Black Australorp hens that are laying regularly. We're just west of Birmingham but my dh will be driving to Pensacola in the next few weeks if you're interested in meeting on 65. Let me know.

Susan

3. Julie in Al

Julie in Al Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Dothan, Al
    I don't have any right now. I live in Dothan. There is a Auction in Marriana, Fl every Thurs nite starting at 7 pm that is very easy to locate and they sell all types if you are not afraid of Auction CHickens. There is also a Flea Market on 231 South every Sat below Super Walmart in Dothan. THey have regulars and others that sell there Chicken wares there. They always have some BR and EE and RIR if they are what you want.

4. wolfpack62001

wolfpack62001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    New Brockton, Alabama
    Thanks All sorry for the long reply, working!
    I have a batch hatching now! Chickens:D

5. Sakura

Sakura Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2007
    Cantonment, Florida
    Hi Pearsjd,

Do you have chicks, or eggs? Just curious. We don't have any incubator. We are going to have to get our chicks from feed store instead of ordering this year, and Buff Orpingtons and Black Australorps are the two kinds we wanted but cannot find.

We are in Pensacola almost every day.

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by