Looking for homesteaders/simple living people to interview for a book

Flock Leader

Songster
7 Years
May 3, 2012
Israel
Hi there! I've been away from the forum for a while, mostly due to the fact that I'm currently working on a book called Your Own Hands, which is meant to be a sort of introductory guide/ road map for people wishing to avoid consumerism and be more self-sufficient. I cover subjects such as keeping chickens and goats, gardening, DIY building, and also sustainable communities and alternative economy.

To offer some broader insight I'm looking to interview homesteaders, urban farmers, tiny house dwellers, craftspeople who defy mass production, and basically anyone with something to say on any aspect of simple, self-reliant living. If you have a story to tell, please PM me. Everybody who is interviewed will receive an advance review copy so they can personally make sure I didn't make any blunder when writing about them. Thanks so much!

This looks very exciting, I've got quite a story for you.
highfive.gif

Hi there! I've been away from the forum for a while, mostly due to the fact that I'm currently working on a book called Your Own Hands, which is meant to be a sort of introductory guide/ road map for people wishing to avoid consumerism and be more self-sufficient. I cover subjects such as keeping chickens and goats, gardening, DIY building, and also sustainable communities and alternative economy.

To offer some broader insight I'm looking to interview homesteaders, urban farmers, tiny house dwellers, craftspeople who defy mass production, and basically anyone with something to say on any aspect of simple, self-reliant living. If you have a story to tell, please PM me. Everybody who is interviewed will receive an advance review copy so they can personally make sure I didn't make any blunder when writing about them. Thanks so much!
sounds fun!

Back
Top Bottom