Looking for horse to buy in Ohio

chicknmania

Free Ranging
17 Years
Jan 26, 2007
central Ohio
Hello, we are looking for something that will ride English in a simple snaffle bit. AND that will WTC in an arena, will go on trails, and as bomb proof as possible. Age & breed does not matter that much, but we need something at least 16H or a broad barrelled 15H.

Hello, we are looking for something that will ride English in a simple snaffle bit. AND that will WTC in an arena, will go on trails, and as bomb proof as possible. Age & breed does not matter that much, but we need something at least 16H or a broad barrelled 15H.

I know this is a ways away from you (southeastern Iowa) but this lady I know is awesome and knows people all over the country so may know someone around your area. My son took riding lessons from her for a long time. I’ve never seen anyone who was better with horses and she is amazing at finding just the right horse for a particular person. Her name is Ann Bennett and she has a boarding and training facility called Wind Rush Hill Farms in Mt. pleasant, Iowa. I looked on her website and didn’t see any quarter horses listed for sale, only Arabians, but I know she always knows of more for sale. I will include the link to her website below so you can email her or call if you interested in seeing if she can help you find the perfect horse.

http://www.windrushhill.com/

Good luck!
(Btw...you can tell her Rhea sent you, if you want)

I know this is a ways away from you (southeastern Iowa) but this lady I know is awesome and knows people all over the country so may know someone around your area. My son took riding lessons from her for a long time. I’ve never seen anyone who was better with horses and she is amazing at finding just the right horse for a particular person. Her name is Ann Bennett and she has a boarding and training facility called Wind Rush Hill Farms in Mt. pleasant, Iowa. I looked on her website and didn’t see any quarter horses listed for sale, only Arabians, but I know she always knows of more for sale. I will include the link to her website below so you can email her or call if you interested in seeing if she can help you find the perfect horse.

http://www.windrushhill.com/

Good luck!
(Btw...you can tell her Rhea sent you, if you want)
Awesome, thank you! I'll let you know. :)

Back
Top Bottom