1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Hungarian (Hun) Partridge & Prairie Chicken eggs or chicks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Manowar, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Manowar

Manowar Out Of The Brooder

Dec 9, 2012
    I'm new to the forum and this is my first posting. Do any of you know a breeder that sells Hungarian Partridge Eggs for hatching? I have looked all over the web and everything i have found is outdated.. some of them aren't even in business. I'm also looking for Prairie Chicken eggs too, that also has resulted in a dead end.. Any help on either Will be most appreciated. Thanks

2. eggsnchicks

eggsnchicks Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2012
  3. Manowar

Manowar Out Of The Brooder

Dec 9, 2012
    Thanks I'll check it out - i found several postings when I Googled the term, unfortunately they all were dead ends.. maybe this one will be different. regards

4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Hello and welcome to BYC [​IMG] Good luck with finding your eggs! I'm on the hunt for some rare breeds eggs/breeders myself and I know, it can get frustrating when Google doesn't have all the answers LOL

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Manowar, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! I sure don't have much advice beyond what was given by eggsnchicks. But I wish you all the best and hope you can find some!!

6. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Best of luck in your search [​IMG]

7. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by